You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions at any time during or after accessing this site / services and also after ceasing to use / access this site / services.
www.SomeoneListening.com may modify the terms and conditions as and when required and the user should review these terms and conditions. At any point of time, the user will be deemed to have been updated about these terms and conditions.
By accessing and / or using this site and any information or any service offered on this site, either through online / telephonic / any other mode or personal / face to face interaction with someone authorized on behalf of Someone Listening, the User signifies his / her acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Consent: You agree that you are using this site voluntarily and on your own accord. You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. You further agree to comply with the laws framed from time to time regarding the transmission of any information or services obtained from / through this site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Services: Services include any / all information available on this site or any service offered on / through this site, either through online / telephonic / any other mode or personal / face to face interaction with someone authorized on behalf of Someone Listening.
- Not a Substitute for Medication: The services provided on this site are not a substitute for any medication, which may be required by the user, as advised by any medical practitioner. The services are for informational purposes only and user discretion and personal judgment is advised in this regard.
- Limitation of Liability: The site / owner(s) make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the contents, opinions, views as well as interpretation including, but not limited to, non-infringement, title or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
- General Purposes Only: It is hereby clarified that the services offered in this site are only meant for the issues explicitly / clearly specified and not intended for emergency / crisis / suicidal situations.
- Restrictions: You are strictly prohibited to use the site for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions. You agree to use this site solely for your personal use, which is not commercial in nature.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, patents, designs and the content of this site belongs wholly to the site owner(s). You are prohibited in any manner / medium from copying, downloading, reproducing, recompiling, de-compiling, engineering, distributing, publishing, displaying, modifying, uploading to, transmitting, exploiting any part or whole of this site, without prior permission of the owner(s).
- Registration for Services: If you wish to register with us for our services, you agree to furnish only the correct information as required and it will be deemed that you have provided us with correct information.
You are solely responsible for all usage or activity for the services being provided to you. Any otherwise illegal usage may cause the termination of services, at the site-owners’ sole discretion. The site owners may refer the illegal usage to initiate legal action against the user.
- Acceptance / Rejection of User: The site owner(s) assume full discretion in accepting / rejecting any proposal received from any user / client for seeking the services provided through this site. The proposal received does not constitute an acceptance for provision of services on behalf of the site / owner(s).
- Disclaimer: You, as the user agree that using the services provided is entirely at your own risk. Services are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information provided through or in connection with the service. The services are requested at the user’s own choice and consent and with inherent user’s own responsibility.
- Others: The content of other services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to this site is not maintained or owned by this site or its owners. This site or its owners or the people or company maintaining this site are therefore not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of services or of goods that may be linked to, or advertised on this site. The links and advertisements provided on this site may be followed / accessed / responded to by you, at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You acknowledge that:
- this site or its owners are not responsible for any action taken by you based on the information / advice given through this site or online / telephonic mode or personal / face to face interaction with someone authorized on behalf of Someone Listening.
- this site or its owners or the people or company maintaining this site do not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the site and any services therein.
- the site either wholly or partly and any services therein may be subject to the terms and conditions of other agreements entered into by the site owners or the people or company maintaining this site. Accordingly, anything to the contrary herein set forth notwithstanding, this site, its owners or the people or company maintaining this site shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you due to any:
(i) inaccuracies, errors, omissions, etc. and / or
(ii) delays, errors, interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the site and /or its services and / or
(iii) loss or damage arising there from or by any reason of non-performance or negligence for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages in any case and under any circumstances.
- You warrant and covenant that:
- You shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and
- You shall use the site only as per the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions or any modifications thereof.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the site-owners or the people or company maintaining this site and its third party agents against any claim, suit, action and / or other proceeding brought against them or any of them by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against them or any of them is based on or arises in connection with the site or the services provided through the site, but not limited to:
- Your use of the site
- some other person using your account
- a violation of the Terms and Conditions by you
- any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the site by you or someone using your account
- any misrepresentation or breach of representation made by you contained herein; or
- any breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you.
You agree to pay any and all costs, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such claim.
- The owners or the people or company maintaining this site may, without any prior notice, at their sole discretion terminate your registration or use of service for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to breach of any condition of the Terms and Conditions. The liability of the site owners in case of termination would be limited only to the refund of pro-rata subscription fees, if any has been paid and accepted.
- The content or any specifications of this site at any time may be revised, changed, modified or temporarily or permanently withdrawn at the site’s or its owners sole discretion.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found unenforceable, those provision/s will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and at the same time other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in force.
- The Terms and Conditions on www.SomeoneListening.com, and its successor, constitute the entire agreement between the user and this site, its owners and the people or company maintaining this site and govern the user’s use of this site and the services offered.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions at any time during or after accessing this site and also after ceasing to use / access this site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the land.